Please Talk to us About Your Account and Your Insurance
Please contact us if you have a question about your insurance.
Please contact us if you have a question about your account.
We are in the people business. If you have questions about the financial aspects of your treatment, have unusual circumstances, or wish to discuss our guidelines, please speak with our Billing or Insurance Specialist. To the left you will find a list of of other questions you may have.
There are many ways in which dental plans are designed and how reimbursement levels are determined. Your dental plan is designed to assist you with dental care costs. It may not cover the total cost of your bill. The contract your employer negotiated with your insurance carrier defines your dental benefits. Please read the benefit or insurance plan booklet provided by your employer to better understand your benefits.
Various dental plans cover Houston root canal procedures at different payment levels and, as a result, your payment portion may vary. We will verify insurance benefits upon request.
- For your convenience, at the office we accept cash, personal checks, bank debit cards, and major credit cards.
Gulf Coast Endodontics is in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- We also offer Care Credit, an affordable monthly payment option. Apply online yourself:
- Simply fill out the application, and submit. Then wait for your immediate online decision to appear.
- Once you receive your acceptance decision:
- Print out your response and present it at the time of service, along with 2 forms of identification.
- Applicant must be present at time of service.
- You will receive a Care Credit card in the mail, which you can use at thousands of providers, and other healthcare practices nationwide.
Applying for Care Credit is as quick and easy as one-two-three!